Panorama may be the only non-invasive prenatal test, or NIPT, that may distinguish between each twin’s DNA, this means we are able to let you know:
- Whether your twins are identical (through the egg that is same or fraternal or non-identical (from split eggs)
- The sex of each and every twin
One woman, one kid
Knowing whether twins are identical make a difference the care plan your doctor will produce for you personally
Identical twins may share a placenta, which can raise the opportunity for unequal development and an ailment called transfusion that is twin-twin (TTTS). Fraternal twins aren’t in danger for TTTS. Once you understand whether twins are identical helps healthcare providers determine the appropriate quantity of followup and what experts are needed for your maternity.
Panorama helps recognize danger for lots more conditions than every other NIPT for twins
Panorama can offer danger assessment for:
- Down problem, Edwards problem, and Patau syndrome
- Turner problem, a hereditary condition that does occur in girls that is connected with heart defects, learning problems, and infertility*
- 22q11.2 removal problem, a hereditary condition that does occur in girls and boys that is related to learning distinctions, heart defects, along with other delivery defects*
*Risk assessment readily available for pregnancies decided by Panorama to include identical twins
Just How is Panorama different?
Panorama could be the only NIPT that can inform the difference between the mother’s additionally the baby’s (or babies’!) DNA, which leads to:
- Less positives that are false less false negatives 1,2,3
- Finest reported gender accuracy of every NIPT (gender reporting is optional) 1,2,3
How can I begin with Panorama?
Panorama is present throughout your physician. Perhaps perhaps Not certain that the doctor provides Panorama? Contact Natera for more information. Phone: 855.271.1502
Exactly just What do Panorama outcomes tell me personally?
Panorama provides a risk that is personalized and lets you know in case the maternity has reached high risk or low risk for screened conditions such as Down problem. Like many testing tests, Panorama will not supply a diagnosis that is definitive of condition.
Whenever can I get my Panorama results?
Your physician will frequently get your outcomes in five to seven calendar times.
Exactly how much is Panorama? Will it be included in insurance coverage?
Panorama is very happy to be an in-network provider with health plans that are most, including Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare. Have a look at our growing list right right here.
The expense of Panorama differs in line with the prenatal assessment panel selected as well as your particular insurance policy. Centered on formerly approved claims information, nearly all clients have actually an expense that is out-of-pocket $100 and $200, as soon as their deductible was met.*
Our company is responsive to the expense connected with having an infant and focused on making sure every client has usage of our tests that are high-quality.
*Based on formerly authorized claims from January 2015 to March 2016. Some clients will owe more; many will owe less.
What exactly is NIPT?
Non-invasive testing that is prenatalNIPT) runs on the bloodstream test through the mom to analyze DNA from the placenta for many chromosome problems that may impact a baby’s wellness.
- Displays for hereditary abnormalities such as Down syndrome
- Can determine your baby’s sex (optional)
- Has got the cheapest false rate that is positive of assessment tests for commonly screened chromosomal abnormalities
- Can be achieved as soon as nine days to your pregnancy
- Poses no danger to your infant, unlike amniocentesis and chorionic villi sampling (CVS), which carry a small threat of miscarriage
1. Nicolaides et al. Prenat Diagn. 2013 June;33(6):575-9 2. Pergament et al. Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Aug;124(2 Pt 1):210-8 3. Ryan et al. Fetal Diagn Ther. 2016;40(3):219-223 4. Dar et al. Have Always Been J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Nov;211(5):527.e1-527.e17 5. Nicolaides et al. Fetal Diagn Ther. 2014;35(3):212-7. 6. Curnow et al. Have Always Been J Obstet indian women dating Gynecol. 2015 Jan;212(1):79.e1-9